Where can I go shopping with the alBaraka VISA credit card?
The alBaraka VISA is valid wherever you see the VISA symbol at millions of stores, markets, hotels, restaurants, vacation resorts, gas stations and many other businesses worldwide. No need to carry cash; all you need is your signature.
Do alBaraka credit card owners pay any kind of commission or interest?
As long as the balance is paid on the due date, there are no extra charges or commissions.
Where can I pay my alBaraka credit card balance
How can I track my credit card spending?
Balances can be paid :
- through your account (without maturity) or in cash at any one of our branches;
- through automatic payment authorizations;
- through our Internet branch;
- through one of our correspondent banks’ branches;
- or by calling our customer service line at 444 5 666.
What should I do if I have not received my statement?
You can track your spending through the credit card statement sent to you by mail each month.
When requested, we can also send your credit card statement via fax regularly each month.
You can also get information about your credit card by: Visiting your local branch;
- Visiting us online at our internet branch;
- Or by calling our Customer Service line at 444 5 666.
I would like to dispute my bill, what should I do?
You can get information regarding your account by:
- Visiting your local branch;
- Visiting us online at our Internet branch;
- Or by calling our customer service line at 444 5 666.
To dispute your bill:
How do I authorize automatic payment?
Bring the necessary documents and a written petition to your nearest alBaraka branch,
You can contact our Credit Card Services Department 24 hours a day at 444 5 666.
Your dispute will be meticulously investigated and concluded in the shortest possible time.
Can I change my payment due date?
If you did not request automatic payment when you appliedyou’re your alBaraka credit card, you can:
- Apply online at our internet branch;
- Visit your local branch and fill out a “Request Form”; or
- Fill out the “Authorization Form” on the back side of your credit card statement and send it to the Credit Card Department.
What if my credit card is lost or stolen?
You may change your payment due date in the following ways:
- Online at our internet branch;
- Calling our customer service line 444 5 666;
- Or visiting your local alBaraka branch.
If your card is lost or stolen, you should immediately notify our customer service representatives at alBaraka Customer Service by dialing 444 5 666 – available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
What if only my additional card is lost or stolen?
If your additional card is lost or stolen, you should immediately notify customer service representatives at alBaraka Customer Service by dialing 444 5 666 – available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Can I use my lost or stolen credit card once I have found it?
To avoid fraudulent charges, once you have notified us of your lost or stolen credit card, we automatically put that card number on a lost list and close the card to all transactions. Consequently, you may not use your card if you find it after reporting it lost or stolen. You can either destroy the card or bring it to your local branch or our Credit Cards Department (after punching a hole into to prevent fraudulent charges).
How do I get a new credit card?
After reporting your card lost or stolen and requesting a new card from our representatives, your new credit card with a new number will be directly mailed to your address immediately. If you have lost your credit card overseas, please immediately notify our customer service line at 444 5 666. You may contact the nearest VISA office in the country you are in to request a new credit card.
How do I get an additional card?
If you did not submit a request for an additional card at the time of your application, you can visit your local alBaraka branch and fill out an “Additional Card Request Form.” You can request up to three additional cards.
What should I do if my card is damaged or not usable?
If your card is damaged, you can visit your local branch and fill out a “Credit Card / Additional Card Replacement Form.” You will also have to submit the damaged credit card; or you can send a letter along with the damaged credit card to our Credit Cards Department. Your new card will be mailed to your address immediately.
What if my personal information changes?
To avoid problems while using your credit card, you should inform our Credit Cards Department as soon as there is a change (such as your address, last name, etc.).
How do I find out about changes to credit card’s terms of service?
Or you can visit your local branch and fill out a “Request Form.” The changes will be made once our Credit Cards Department receives your request.
Changes to your credit card’s terms of service will be announced in the information table of your credit card statement.
Who has access to my PIN code and who can I share it with?
Specific changes to your card will be stated in a letter mailed to your address.
Please remember to read all announcements in the information table of your credit card statement.
Can I have others enter my PIN code for me?
- No one within our organization has access to your PIN code other than you. You should not share your PIN code with anyone.
- If you believe that someone else has access to your PIN code, you should contact us immediately and request a new PIN code; or you can go to any ATM with the chip&PIN logo and change your PIN code.
- We will never ask for your PIN code.
- If you share your PIN code with others, you bear the risk of having your card used without your authorization; we do not assume responsibility if you share your PIN code with others.
No, you should not share your PIN code with anyone; this includes anyone from the bank or shopping centers.
Can others hack into my credit card to see my PIN code?
No, your PIN code is protected with the chip within your card. If someone were to try and access the PIN code, they would damage the card before obtaining the PIN code.